There is so much information on residency matters in Costa Rica... Where to start? Don´t google your answers, get a free consultation by real professionals first. You will save: time, stress and money.
If you hire the right lawyer, that is, someone who can give you the security of presenting a solid and coherent case to the migration office in which it proves that you, as a foreigner, will not take away opportunities for locals; then you will be able to obtain residency without a trouble.
Keep in mind that there are hundreds of agencies that are offering services to obtain legal residencies, but the vast majority does not understand the finality and the reasons behind the process. Most of these agencies use a set of forms that ignore the realities and differences of each person.
We acknoledge that fact and that constant need of ethical, professional and honest lawyers in the immigration field.
There are different ways to obtain residency in Costa Rica, the most popular are listed above. Each type of residency has its complexities, but in the hands of the proper lawyer then nothing should be to difficult to handle.
Some basic aspects to keep in mind:
- Documents must be legalized (apostille, is a word you will find helpful).
- Documents must be translated into Spanish, the official language of Costa Rica
TROPICAL LAWYER, we offer a one-stop only type of services:
- We will help you make the decision, bring you the pros and cons of Costa Rica, to make this decision easier for you.
- We will help you create, structure your business and put it into operation.
- We will help you obtain the legal residency that best matches your profile, saving you time and money.